Explore our fabrics:
- TENCEL™ is one of our favourite fabrics. Made by Lenzing an Austrian company, TENCEL™ Lyocell is a regenerated cellulose fiber with properties nearly identical to cotton. It’s part of the Rayon family, made from renewable wood materials.
- TENCEL™ comes from Eucalyptus trees, it takes half an acre to grow enough trees for one tonne of TENCEL™ fiber which isn't very much. TENCEL™ production is done without the use of pesticides or insecticides, which is great for the planet.
- TENCEL™ has a closed loop production process, this is great as the majority of the non-toxic solvent is recycled in the system which means they aren't flushed out as water waste.
- You can check out more from Lenzing.
- Cupro is a regenerated cellulose fabric made from cotton waste. It's in the same family of fabrics as Tencel and Lycocell, which are all made from plant based materials.
- It's made from cotton linter, a waste product of cotton and is produced in a closed loop like Tencel, meaning chemicals can be extracted and the water can be reused.
- It's also made from 100% plant-based materials meaning it's biodegradable!
- Organic cotton is produced and certified according to the guidelines and standards of organic farming. The cultivation of organic cotton preserves the soils, nature and humans.
- Instead of artificial fertilisers and pesticides only sustainable and natural methods are used, which both us and the planet love.
- Growing organic cotton combines tradition and innovation enhance the environment and our quality of life.
- Our organic fabrics are all sourced from Lebenskleidung.